A father is every child’s hero. The bond between the father and the child is irreplaceable. Father’s Day is celebrated all over the world to honour all fathers for their selfless love and undying admiration towards the children. A daughter may outgrow her father’s lap but never his heart. A father always protects his son and has faith in him even if he fails. That’s the kind of love a father has for his children. It is easier for a father to have children than it is for children to have a real father. To make time for them from the ever busy schedule and take heed of their wants isn’t as easy as it sounds. Fathers deserve to be praised and appreciated for all they do for us.
Special Father’s Day Quotes ~
1) When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. – William Shakespeare
2) One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. – George Herbert
3) Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows. – Al unser
4) You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. -Robert Frost
5) To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship. – Wendell Phillips.
This Father’s Day give your father a special gift, a gift of gratitude. Reminisce the times you played in his lap and those steps you took when you first tried to walk while attempting to balance yourself. He always had your back and he always will. Let’s make it special. Let’s thank him for everything. You never realise while you’re getting older every year, so is he.
You know fathers just have a way of putting things together.